Where to download Pinnacle Station

by littleb1t

Original Post

Where to download Pinnacle Station

★ Novice

Hi, I would like to know where I can download the DLC of Mass Effect "Pinnacle Station"?

Can someone help me out here...

Message 1 of 6 (1,707 Views)

Re: Where to download Pinnacle Station

Hero

Have you purchased it before?

It's no longer for sale, except as part of the trilogy bundle. If you bought it before, you may still be able to find it in your Origin library.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,679 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I have bought all 3 parts seperately and not as a triology pack. I have registered my Mass Effect 1 in origin when clicking on the link of "Pinnacle Station" at the autorung window, I get diverted to an origin website that gives me an 404-error code. I have registered my Mass Effect 1 at origin, if you can please check that. Even after registering my ME1 title at origin I wasn't able to find the extention.

I would be happy if you could grant me access to the origin library.

Thank you in advance.

Message 3 of 6 (1,667 Views)

Hero

As I said, Pinnacle Station is only available as part of the Trilogy bundle. Since you bought the three games separately, you can't get Pinnacle Station.

It was available online a few years ago, but it was taken offline. You're not missing much. Pinnacle Station is by far the worst DLC in the Mass Effect series.

If you want to talk to EA about it, send them a message from the support site: http://help.ea.com/contact-us

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,658 Views)

★ Novice

Ok after you sayin that, I sneaked peeked on youtube and it has nothing to do with the story.

I installed ME2 along with some addons that came with the game except one Voucher called "Blood Dragon Armor". It says that it has been already purchased although I have only played ME2 offline and only now download / purchase addons.

Could you check that last thing for me how to solve that problem?

Message 5 of 6 (1,638 Views)

Community Manager

Blood Dragon armour is a tie-in with the Dragon Age games.

Nevertheless, you can find DLC for the game of your choice by going to the game details page (click the "i" button and scrolling down. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,635 Views)