What's in today's big update for Mass Effect 1

by CarlosS4444

Original Post

Re: What's in today's big update for Mass Effect 1

★★★ Novice

Has no one found out what's in the update? Isn't there a patch .txt file somewhere?

Message 11 of 15 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What are the changes in the game? Where is the update's description in other words?

Message 12 of 15 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why is it so secret, what was in the update?

Message 13 of 15 (882 Views)

Community Manager

@CarlosS4444 Sorry, I wasn't able to get any info on this. I'd speculate that it was something to consolidate different builds, or get rid of a discrepancy on the backend. Perhaps after the update your version was out of date or perceived as damaged, so it redownloaded existing content to bring things in line.This is just speculation though. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 15 (2,009 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I see it says Update available, but I am not Biting, To many times they have totally F-'ed My game, and I just do not need the hassle of having to go back and fix everything they have F-ed up,

again.

I am already P. O.-ed at having to download the full game of Andromeda with my sleazy ISP, ( Which has a monopoly in this area, and I can use no other ) which I probably pay twice as much for, and get a tenth of what everyone Else gets.  About 2 more days, and I may get Andromeda , if my comp. does not puke, and die while downloading it.

So I do not trust anyone that sells me something, and gives me nothing.  What is the damn Available Update for ME 1 & 2, I don't want to install three right now, I can't make myself play it any way.

I want to know what I am putting on my system...

Message 15 of 15 (382 Views)