Re: Thorian node glitch

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Thorian node glitch

★★ Novice

Hello I am experiencing a weird bug that's preventing me from progressing further on the quest Feros: The Thorian whenever I shoot the last neural node I don't get a indicator of it receiving the damage  checked and I have killed every creeper the other neural nodes.

as you can see from the image I provided I get info of the target when I drag me crosshair over it but when I shoot it I don't get a indication of it reciving damage if any one can help me out that be great I do not feel like restarting a whole new character because of this stupid bug and this bug might even be there when i start a new character as well.

Thanks for your time 

My system is the Xbox on mass effect is backwards compatible for that console ( just incase anyone asks about what system I'm using) 

Message 1 of 2 (973 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@EclipseIO

I had this happen to me once and it had to do with the angle I was shooting at the node. For some reason, one angle would trigger damage and another wouldn't. Try moving around and firing and see if it triggers the scene. Another thing you could try is to save the game (if it allows you to) back out to the main screen and load the save.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,061 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

@EclipseIO

I had this happen to me once and it had to do with the angle I was shooting at the node. For some reason, one angle would trigger damage and another wouldn't. Try moving around and firing and see if it triggers the scene. Another thing you could try is to save the game (if it allows you to) back out to the main screen and load the save.

Message 2 of 2 (1,062 Views)