Re: Pinnical Station And Bring Down The Sky

by TheLastCouncilor

Original Post

Pinnical Station And Bring Down The Sky

★★ Apprentice

Pinnical Station And Bring Down The Sky won't Install?

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had Pinnical Station and Bring Down The Sky intall, and actually played through a bit of it, then after restarting my computer, Mass Effect no longer sees the DLC, even though I know it's installed. I can't continue my save.

Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had Pinnical Station and Bring Down The Sky intall, and actually played through a bit of it, then after restarting my computer, Mass Effect no longer sees the DLC, even though I know it's installed. I can't continue my save.

Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting this problem too. I have Mass Effect Trilogy (PC). The DLC is kept in: X:/Program Files > Origin Games > Mass Effect > DLC.

In my DLC folder, I have 2 folders, which are the Pinnacle Station and Bring Down The Sky DLCs. I go in game, and in the main menu, I go to Options>Downloadable Content, and I see nothing in there.

So far I tried deleting my DLC folder and Repairing Mass Effect 1 through Origin. It automatically redownloaded and reinstalled the DLCs, but in the Options >Downloadable Content section on the main menu, it still remains blank.

Anyone got a fix? Thanks.

Using Windows 8.1.

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)