Re: PC Console for Mass Effect I

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Console for Mass Effect I

★★ Novice

I've just bought Mass Effect, and I'd like to be able to use the console for the game. I'm assuming this is because I got the game through Origin, but I can not locate the BioInput.ini file anywhere on my hard drive. Does anyone know where this file - or any equivalent - is located?

Message 1 of 3 (5,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's in My Documents > Bioware > Mass Effect > Config (there are multiple .inis in there, so you might have to peer to find the right one Tongue out ). I installed through Origin (which should be the same as purchasing through Origin), and that's where mine is. It's possible you might have to start the game first before they generate, I don't know. Something to try if they're not showing up.
Have fun Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (6,472 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's in My Documents > Bioware > Mass Effect > Config (there are multiple .inis in there, so you might have to peer to find the right one Tongue out ). I installed through Origin (which should be the same as purchasing through Origin), and that's where mine is. It's possible you might have to start the game first before they generate, I don't know. Something to try if they're not showing up.
Have fun Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (6,473 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I try as you said .The problem solved!!! Thanks 

Message 3 of 3 (5,200 Views)