Mass Effect won't download -the network is having problems

by GenBrittanicus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect won't download -the network is having problems

★ Novice

So I just brought the mass effect trilogy on Origin and ME2 and ME3 both install fine, but whenever I try to download ME1 I get the error message the network is having problems and it thus refuses to download. I've tried a few things, but can't seem to figure out how to get it to work, so if anyone has any ideas it would great if you could let me know what I need to do to be able to download my game.

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect won't download -the network is having problems

Community Manager (retired)
@GenBrittanicus

The network issues should be solved now. Can you try again and let us know if you still encounter any issues?
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (334 Views)

All Replies

@GenBrittanicus

These are network-related issues, independent of Mass Effect itself. Our teams are hard at work to solve the issue and make sure that you and other affected players can download and enjoy their games.

We're hoping to get these resolved soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience and understanding. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 5 (316 Views)

@GenBrittanicus

The network issues should be solved now. Can you try again and let us know if you still encounter any issues?
Message 3 of 5 (335 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, Everything is working great now.

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

Excellent, enjoy your game! Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)