Mass Effect convert Steam code

by b3spredel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect convert Steam code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, i bought ME on Steam and wouldl ike to redeem the code in Origin in order to play there, but customer service wont reply to me. The whole day has passed in attempts. Can anyone help me with thi case? After the whole day of constantly checking on chat window - i`ve got absolutely nothing. What is wrong with customer support?

Message 1 of 2 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect convert Steam code

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @b3spredel 

I am sorry for those troubles you are having contacting EA Advisors. Have you tried to redeem your Mass Effect 1 code in Origin client? Also check this thread on the same issue, and let me know if should this solve your issue as well. If you are still having troubles connecting EA Advisors, you can give them a direct call +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (626 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mass Effect convert Steam code

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @b3spredel 

I am sorry for those troubles you are having contacting EA Advisors. Have you tried to redeem your Mass Effect 1 code in Origin client? Also check this thread on the same issue, and let me know if should this solve your issue as well. If you are still having troubles connecting EA Advisors, you can give them a direct call +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (627 Views)