Mass Effect Trilogy - Problems with all 3 Games

by thelilyevans

Original Post

Mass Effect Trilogy - Problems with all 3 Games

★★★ Newbie

Hey

so first off I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy package, because my internet connection tends to disconnect randomly, is extremly slow etc. The installation of the first game went smoothly then I enountered the first problem, which luckily could be solved by downloading the new patch. But now there's the extremly common problem of the code not being accepted. Well, after trying a lot of things (almost anything really) I contacted the EA Support. They gave me a new code which, according to a lot of people, should have solved the problem. Well, it didn't for me. I still get the same message and I really don't know what else to do since not even the Support could help me.

Unfortunately this is not my only problem (games are more trouble than fun at this point). Because I was so fed up with the first game not working, I wanted to play ME2 but, what a surprise, it didn't work. This time though there's an 'disc reading error' (same with ME3) and I really don't want to download them because it takes about 48 hours (per game) so my computer would be non stop running and my internet would probably stop working halfway through.

If anyone could help me and make my dream, of finally playing these games, come true, it'd be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)