Re: Mass Effect Trilogy Install Problem

by Euphrosnia

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

That, I can't answer.  There are all sorts of possibilities.  Maybe some combination of the version of the OS?  Or maybe they just made a mistake that wasn't noticed until after the DVD's were processed.

Message 11 of 13 (610 Views)

★ Novice

>>Problem is with Origin client provided on CDs.  It is version 9.0. Update it to version 9.3 (the latest). That solved my problem with installation

This sounds exactly like my problem and a solution I'd like to try.  However, I can seem to force Origin to update to the newest.  I just got the trilogy today and I'd really like to try it.  Thanks ladies & gents.

Message 12 of 13 (358 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im obviously a newbie and am running into ones problem. When I try to install Mass Effect from the disc it opens the install window but, as soon as I click on "install" the window closes and never starts loading the disc. I bought the ME Trilogy for my PC running Windows 10. Please dont tell me this game isnt compatible with my OS. I read that you guys are talking about updating Origin but, thats my problem. I currently have version 9.1 but, cant figure out how to update to 9.3 or 9.4. All Ive been able to find is the download page for Origin and when I go ahead and re download it the same version (9.1) keeps installing. How can I find and actually install the new version? 

Message 13 of 13 (298 Views)