Mass Effect Thorian Node Glitch. Please Help!!!

by mck32

Original Post

Mass Effect Thorian Node Glitch. Please Help!!!

★★★ Newbie

I really hope this issue can be resolved, It is the reason I created an account here. I am near the end of the Feros level where you have to destroy 6 Thorian Nodes to continue, Unfortunatley when I reach the third Node the health bar does not appear which means it can not be destroyed. I have definitley destroyed the other Nodes, I have not missed any at all. I also turned the auto save feature off at the beginning of the game in fear of skipping through conversation dialogue and accidently pressing the wrong speech option, So that means I can not restart from when you first enter the Thorian lair and I can not restart the level.

Can this issue be reolved? I am level 42 and have finished 3 main quests and nearly all of the side quests, So starting over again is not an option for me. I have invested too much time into this game to just simply start over because of this ridiculous glitch/bug. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (4,336 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Thorian Node Glitch. Please Help!!!

★★ Guide
Message 2 of 6 (4,276 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep having same problem can't progress I'm stuck as well I killed every last node and creeper but the last node wont die this is starting to anger me as I have look all across Google and could not find any help 

Message 3 of 6 (2,319 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EclipseIO

Make sure that no creeper is stuck anywhere in the environment. (Are there red dots left on the radar?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 6 (2,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There where no red dots on my radar but I'll double check I remember killing all of them 

( i double checked and I killed all the creepers I still can not progress and the last Thorian node is not taking any damage from my shots ) 

Message 5 of 6 (2,303 Views)

@EclipseIO

Try to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME > Repair)

I doupt that will help, but lets make sure.

If it don't helps, you should try another save or restart the Mission.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 6 (2,294 Views)