Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mass Effect 1 Updates

by mrpremium123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 1 Updates

★ Newbie

How do I register my mass effect(1st game of the series) for my PC. I can't find a link for any mass effect updates.

Message 1 of 3 (1,743 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 1 Updates

[ Edited ]

You can find updatse here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/pc/updates/index.html

If you purchased it via Origin it should be registered within Origin and I think you can update it from there...I'm not in a place where I can doublecheck that at the moment.

Edit:

Doesn't look like you can download updates directly from Origin, but the latest (1.02) is available via the link above.

Once you've installed Mass Effect 1 you can check which version it is by starting the "MassEffectLauncher.exe" (located in your Mass Effect folder) and reviewing the information under "Game" (Configure ---> Game) on the menu.

- SD -
Message 2 of 3 (1,740 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 1 Updates

★★★ Newbie

Well I have news for you, I still have a problem I even checked the version it was running, supprise it is 1.02 but when I try to run it, it sync's, then does so again as if the game closed when it never lowed.

Message 3 of 3 (1,264 Views)

Accepted Solution

You can find updatse here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/pc/updates/index.html

If you purchased it via Origin it should be registered within Origin and I think you can update it from there...I'm not in a place where I can doublecheck that at the moment.

Edit:

Doesn't look like you can download updates directly from Origin, but the latest (1.02) is available via the link above.

Once you've installed Mass Effect 1 you can check which version it is by starting the "MassEffectLauncher.exe" (located in your Mass Effect folder) and reviewing the information under "Game" (Configure ---> Game) on the menu.

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com