Re: Mass Effect 1 - CD Projekt release - Origin Activation

by Ingvarr100th

Original Post

Mass Effect 1 - CD Projekt release - Origin Activation

★★★★ Novice

Good day to you folks.

So here is the big question. I heard that Mass Effect 1 can now be assigned to your Origin account, which is simply great, but does it work with the CD Projekt release too?
Because, you see, they were the ones who made the Hungarian\Polish\Czech version of ME1, and at the standard activation link, it doesn't seem to work properly.

Any tips, hints, tricks to get it done?

Message 1 of 4 (1,838 Views)

Community Manager

Hi hawat333,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,767 Views)

★ Novice

You want to register Mass Effect 1 on Origin, am I right? I had great struggles with this and contacting ea support didn't help much, I guess the way I went about it isn't so commonly known, but it did work for me!

I don't remember exactly what I did but you should:

1. Follow this link.

2. They're gonna ask you for your ea classic persona name which is great if you have one and remembers it but if you like me wasn't sure go ahead and follow the instructions to create a new one. 

3. Then make sure to link your classic persona name with your Origin account (which you can do here) and proceed to activate the game at the link I provided.

4. Restart Origin and you should be good to go.

I hope this helped

Cheers

Message 3 of 4 (1,751 Views)

★★ Novice

Refreshing:

Just type your cd-key in Origin:

On the top menu bar click: Origin>Add game..

Po polsku:

Po prostu wprowadźcie swój klucz produktu w Origin.

Na górze w pasku menu kliknijcie Origin> Dodaj grę...

Message 4 of 4 (687 Views)