Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY with DLCs? Where can I buy all the DLC's?

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MASS EFFECT TRILOGY with DLCs? Where can I buy all the DLC's?

★ Novice

I want to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy Series? However, I also want all the DLCS? Should I buy them One by One with the DLCS or is there a place where I can buy the DLC"S after I have purchased the Mass Effect Trilogy game (with all three standard games included?)

-SKY2College

Message 1 of 9 (38,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@Csibefahat No edition still that includes the base games + all DLC, but bundles have in fact become available since the above post was made in 2015. In the Origin store you'll find Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC bundles, even on sale right now.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (37,351 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Update: This comment is outdated since there are now DLC bundles.

Original comment:

There is not a single edition that comes with all DLC. The major DLC packs still need to be bought separately. It also depends on your platform how much DLC you will get included in your copy.

For an overview of DLC and what bundles you can get them in, take a look at this page from the wiki:

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/DLC

DLC can be bought on Origin, PSN and Xbox Live. 

I recommend the following DLC:

ME1

Bring Down the Sky (free on PC and PS3)

ME2

Cerberus Network (included in all versions)

Kasumi (included on PS3, separate purchase on PC and 360)

Overlord (included on PS3, separate purchase on PC and 360)

Lair of the Shadow Broker (included on PS3, separate purchase on PC and 360)

ME3

From Ashes (included in Deluxe Edition, also available separately)

Extended Cut (free separate download)

Citadel (separate purchase)

Leviathan (separate purchase)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (38,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Arrival is ME 2
But yes back to the topic
Still no boundle or some epic edition..
...Sad Panda....
Message 3 of 9 (37,150 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Csibefahat No edition still that includes the base games + all DLC, but bundles have in fact become available since the above post was made in 2015. In the Origin store you'll find Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC bundles, even on sale right now.
Message 4 of 9 (37,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Csibefahat wrote:
Arrival is ME 2

@Csibefahat Thanks for pointing out my error. Looking back at it, I think I meant to say Leviathan, since those were recommendations and I think Leviathan is much better than Arrival. I have edited my previous post.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 9 (37,030 Views)

★ Guide

I just did this, and it sucks, but it's the only way. Origin does not have a cart option, so it's three transactions. The support department was kind enough to give me discount codes on top of the existing discounts to offset tax.

1. Buy Mass Effect Trilogy.

2. Buy ME2 DLC bundle.

3. Buy ME3 DLC bundle.

I don't know why they aren't putting out a complete pack, and support says it isn't in the pipeline.

I don't know why Origin doesn't have a cart, but apparently that's "By design" circa 2015. No plans for a cart system.

They did have me go through verification on the account, and tried everything in their power to set up a cart, even on their end. And they couldn't, because apparently that isn't a desired outcome.

So + 5000 points to Support, for being allstars. and a Kick in the Quad for EA and Origin sales departments. Because seriously, it shouldn't be this difficult to buy something that came in a box on other platforms.

I'm not even mad that they're separate products, but you should NOT have to make 3 card transactions.

My bank did flag it, but they were cool, I just had to say it was legit.

Oh, Origin puts a warning on your account if you buy more than 2 products in a row. Gee, maybe a cart would fix that?

Message 6 of 9 (34,399 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I felt a bit nostalgic and wanted to see if I could play through the series again, without having to dig out my old xbox. Thought maybe I could find a nice deal for the trilogy, considering that the newest game in the series is eight years old already... Who were I kidding, this is EA... $820 they want for it all... *sigh - They are just the worst...
Message 7 of 9 (21,265 Views)

@kreaturen 

What kind of $?

I just calculated all 4 games (Including Andromeda) with all the DLCs, and came out at 134,96€

The Original Trilogy with all DLCs only  94,97€.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 8 of 9 (21,254 Views)

★ Apprentice

I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy awhile back and while it does come with some DLC, it doesn't come with all of it. I think you still have to buy most of it by itself.

Message 9 of 9 (20,475 Views)