MASS EFFECT TRILOGY LANGUAGE

by BakeryPrince

Original Post

MASS EFFECT TRILOGY LANGUAGE

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone!
So I've spent the last two days with a few friends hunting for Mass Effect Trilogy for Xbox 360 and were able to get it off a third party but they don't accept returns.
Now my problem is that the Language is in French and I only speak English. As far as I can tell, I'm unable to find an English patch in the Xbox Live store for it and the system options & game options don't give the option to change languages. As such, is there any other way I can change the language or is there a place I can trade it in for a different language? I'm very excited to play the game but am unable to do so without understanding it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,813 Views)

Betreff: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY LANGUAGE

@BakeryPrince

There is a English Dialog-Pack for ME3, but I don't know (and I doupt) if there is one for ME1 or 2. (also don't know if that dialog pack works for the trilogy.)    

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (1,798 Views)

Re: Betreff: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY LANGUAGE

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BakeryPrince 

I don`t think there is anything we can do here to change your game language. There are some region-based restrictions. You can always go for a digital download for all three titles. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,790 Views)

Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY LANGUAGE

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Do you still have your french version of the game ?

Cause I have an english one and I search for a french one ahah

Message 4 of 4 (1,611 Views)