★★★ Novice

Hey, I've found some sort od solution for myself :D

This is what I did:

- installed the newest version of GF 970M drivers

- reinstalled the ME1

- turned off the Motion Blur

- set filtering to anisotropic

- changed the screen resolution

This problem did not appeared even after the restart of the game. I'll update you if something will happen in the future.

Holger1405 - Now I am running on that same, newest GF drivers and I have only one screen (17,3', resolution 1920x1080 - my machine is gaming laptop Standard smile

And it's brand new so I never tried ME1 before on it.

Message 21 of 25 (954 Views)

Re: Lighting glitch in ME1

Kreidler90 schrieb:

I play with the latest driver 364.72

I have two monitors

After I changed all the settings at once I don't have any more problems with the light. So I tried to get which graphic setting was the critical one. After I got back to the old settings everything was still working fine. So I restarted the game and the flashlight was back. I changed the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1600x1200 and then back to 1920x1080. Everything was fine =)

I got the problem also when I start the game with a lower resolution like 1600x1200. I must defenetly change the resolution in a game session.

So this may help to play the game for the session, but maybe you have to do this at every new map.

Well. that is a big step forward. Standard smile I would suggest that you restart the game with just one of this options disable at the time.

BTW, thanks for the XP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 22 of 25 (932 Views)

Deyanire86 schrieb:

This problem did not appeared even after the restart of the game. I'll update you if something will happen in the future.

Holger1405 - Now I am running on that same, newest GF drivers and I have only one screen (17,3', resolution 1920x1080 - my machine is gaming laptop Standard smile

And it's brand new so I never tried ME1 before on it.

Yes I saw that, heavy one also. I did build my Rig in December, didn't played ME1 on this one before as well.

Thanks for the XP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 23 of 25 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey,

quick update: I set my filtering to anisotropic and set high quality profile on GeForce and problem not appeared. I've restart game also. Still fine Standard smile
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it a lot Standard smile

Message 24 of 25 (921 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates, this should be very helpful for anyone else who might encounter this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 25 of 25 (876 Views)