Re: Key from Steam of ME dosent activate in origin

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Key from Steam of ME dosent activate in origin

★★★ Newbie

My steam key of Mass Effect doesnt activate.I recently buy the Mass Effect Collection in steam and i can activate the key of Mass Effect 2 but when in origin i active the key of Mass Effect they say me that the key is wrong

Message 1 of 5 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Rickzero100 Hmm, a support contact would be the way to move forward. I do wonder if the new keys are Steam only, I've seen another case like yours recently. 

In any case to contact support, can you try another browser or device, perhaps you can make more progress. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (657 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Rickzero100 Does the content work in Steam? How many digits is it?

I take it that you made the purchase shortly before making this post? What region are you in?

Thanks for the post and sorry for the barrage of questions. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i buy it the game 31 of december,i made a request on a ea live chat but is my conection is slow and didnt conect the chat that day and i tried to chat the other days until yesteday.The incidence number is 21917810,the key is for digits with no "-".The Mass Effect 2 key worked in my account

Message 3 of 5 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The key not work that steam gave me to activate in origin

Message 4 of 5 (617 Views)

Community Manager

@Rickzero100 Hmm, a support contact would be the way to move forward. I do wonder if the new keys are Steam only, I've seen another case like yours recently. 

In any case to contact support, can you try another browser or device, perhaps you can make more progress. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (658 Views)