It wont let me enter my product

by baldwinbaby

Original Post

It wont let me enter my product

★★★ Newbie

Although I put this under ME 1, i mean this for the trilogy game I recently bought. Its brand new so I don't understand why I am having this problem??

Every time I put the product code in, so I can start the download and stuff, it just comes up with a blue banner and a ? symbol and says - we are having trouble processing this request (or something to that effect). It's SOOO annoying! and then it stops all together and says "session has timed out" and that's regardless of how long I spend doing it. Has anyone had a similar problem???? Is it a server problem??? I have no clue what to do!

Message 1 of 2 (431 Views)

Re: It wont let me enter my product

[ Edited ]

@baldwinbaby It could be a server error, but it's more likely that it is a connection problem on your end.

Restart your router and shut down your Windows firewall (just for testing purpose, don't forget to activate the firewall later on.)

should it work after you disabled the firewall, here is a discribtion how to allow a program to communicate through the firewall

If that not helps here is a EA connection troubleshooting guide.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (424 Views)