Re: How to get all mass effects and all dlcs?

by holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get all mass effects and all dlcs?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have been looking to see if there is any way to get all the Mass Effects and their DLCs, I know there are bundles but they don't have all the DLC in nor do the special editions from what I have been told i also can't see how much the DLCs cost (which I have been told is because i haven't bought the games yet but i'm not going to buy them unless I know I can also get the DLCs somehow). Anyone know how I can get all of them? (sorry if i am being blind and have missed something obvious or being an *)

Message 1 of 4 (690 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Me6787

Here is a list with all DLCs available for the Mass Effect Games. (With prices)

Here is a list of the DLCs included in the Mass Effect Trilogy. (scroll down a bit.) The ME3 "Extended Cut" and the ME3 MP DLCs are for free, all other DLC's not mentioned here must by bought.  

Edit: You can buy all the not included DLCs inside Origin once you bought the game.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (737 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Me6787

Here is a list with all DLCs available for the Mass Effect Games. (With prices)

Here is a list of the DLCs included in the Mass Effect Trilogy. (scroll down a bit.) The ME3 "Extended Cut" and the ME3 MP DLCs are for free, all other DLC's not mentioned here must by bought.  

Edit: You can buy all the not included DLCs inside Origin once you bought the game.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 4 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks. i'm guessing that it means that you can't get them all in like one or 2 separate purchases then and if my maths is right then the dlc with missions costs around another £50 after buying the versions of the game that come with some dlc so i doubt i will be getting that any time soon but thanks nethertheless.

Message 3 of 4 (639 Views)

@Me6787

True, about 54£ for the story DLCs.

If I may suggest something, buy ME1 separately. It's cheap, (7.99€ on Origin) both DLCs are free and you can see if you like the story and the Game itself.

But be aware, the game mechanics are far better in ME2 and ME3.  

Message 4 of 4 (631 Views)