Re: How to contact support?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to contact support?

★ Guide

I know there is pinned question about this but the options displayed there don't seem to work for me.

I am trying to get some help with crashes for Mass effect 1, I have a question up on the board for mass effect but  I am also trying to contact EA them self.

The only 2 options I have is chat and this board.

I already posted on the board but that chat seems to be broken.

It said waiting time is 5 minutes, that was almost 2 hours ago and I still don't have a connection to EA support.

I tried different browsers but it's all the same.

My question is, where can I contact EA by E-mail.

I don't have HOURS waiting for a chat session, sending an email is way easier for this sort of thing.

I can explain everything at once and send all neede Dxdiag files etc. immediately.

Message 1 of 11 (3,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Finally I am able to talk to someone at EA.

The whole support option for Mass Effect is broken.
I select Origin as my product instead and I finally get through to someone, THANK GOD Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (5,634 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I see my question has been moved.

It's been almost 6 hours since I started the live chat but I am still waiting for customer support.

Exactly HOW busy are they? the counter that says 5-15 minutes is wrong, I think it should be 5-15 hours instead.

I have tried a different browser and after a couple of hours tried getting live chat again but still no response.

I will leave it on for now but in a few hours im off to bed, I won't be staying in  a queue for live support the whole night as well!

Message 2 of 11 (3,339 Views)

★ Guide

Well, second day of trying to contact EA support by chat.

Still can't send them a ticket, Chat still not responding.

I have been waiting for more then an hour now and still no "EA Game Advisor"

It's monday now so I would figure they are available now since I waited for 6 hours yesterday but still no one add EA, seriously W-T-F.

Message 3 of 11 (3,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

3rd day of trying to contact EA through Live Chat.

Been in the queue for an hour now and still nothing.

I will keep posting this on a daily bases until I get someone from EA.

EDIT: For the sake of it I have installed a 3rd browser: Google Chrome, no addons no nothing expect for the base browser.

STILL it won't work and I can't be connected to any EA game advisors.

I get the feeling my ticket is broken somehow, I am going to try a different ticket for a different product to see if that works.

Message 4 of 11 (3,316 Views)

★ Guide

Finally I am able to talk to someone at EA.

The whole support option for Mass Effect is broken.
I select Origin as my product instead and I finally get through to someone, THANK GOD Standard smile

Message 5 of 11 (5,635 Views)

Community Manager

@Selvator Thanks for the post. So we can check the routing, are you saying that you could never connect on the ME options, but it was resolved as soon as you set your parameters to Origin?

Thank you, and sorry for any frustration caused. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 11 (3,279 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly yes.

I tried for 3 days as you can see by selecting Mass Effect but could never get through to the live chat.

As soon as I switched to Origin as my selected "product" I was immediately connected to someone

Message 7 of 11 (3,272 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the info, I'll try to find out what other programs are encountering this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 11 (3,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey I'm not sure how to contact you guys cause it seems like you guys don't like getting contacted but I'm trying to change my account info and it keeps asking me for a security question when thats what I'm trying to change....cause I don't know it....

Message 9 of 11 (2,922 Views)

@LittenTheKitten

You need to contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 10 of 11 (2,909 Views)