Horrible crash while runnig the game, reinstalling didn't help.

by Kerberos1291

Original Post

Horrible crash while runnig the game, reinstalling didn't help.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So yesterday, midway through playing the game suddenly froze. I couldn't do anything anymore, not even pressing escape worked. So I had to close the agme using ctrl, alt del. Then afterwards when I restarted it didn't work properly anymore. Loeading times were way longer and at some point when I got the decryption overlay it didn't register and the controls made me just alk around and look up and down instead of working on the overlay. Also I continually got the white arrow cursor you also have on your dektop whenever I loaded a menu (though that might've always been there, can't remember) So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it didn't help. Loading times are still far longer than the they should be and I still get the white arrow cursor every time I load up a  menu and what's more very time I close down a menu it takes a fews seconds for the cursor to dissapear again which I know for certain wasn't the case before. It's not unplayable currently but it is very annoying and it would really help my  enjoyment if I could fix these issues. I was really enjoying the game and would love to finish it.

Additional info: I've got the "complete trilogy" version of ME1 and am playing it through Origin.

Hopefully anyone can help me with this

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: Horrible crash while runnig the game, reinstalling didn't help.

Hero

Have you tried the repair option instead of a full reinstall?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)

Re: Horrible crash while runnig the game, reinstalling didn't help.

★★ Novice

Yup that didn't help either.

Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)