Game play in Mass Effect Pinnacle Station

by pandafox1

Original Post

Game play in Mass Effect Pinnacle Station

★★★ Newbie

in Mass Effect 1 I can no longer play Pinnacle Station, have tried to reinstall Pinnacle Station but it will not allow me to do so, I can play Mass Effect 1 fine but it does not have Pinnacle Station in gameplay anymore, I have tried to remove and reinstall Mass Effect but still cannot play Pinnacle Station, please help.

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

Re: Game play in Mass Effect Pinnacle Station

Community Manager

Hi pandafox1,

Do you get any error message? The more information you give us, the easier it is for the community to help you.

Please read here to find out what you could also add to your report:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect/How-to-deal-with-tech-problems-and-tech-questions-the-report/m-...

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Game play in Mass Effect Pinnacle Station

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. According to my Origin Client, Pinnacle Station is installed, but it does not show up in the game (main menu, downloadable content shows only BDtS). When clicking on "uninstall" in the Origin Client, it takes me to Windows' standard uninstallation control panel, but there is no entry for Pinnacle Station. So, since Origin doesn't think I uninstalled my DLC (because I didn't, because I can't, because it's not there) I also can't re-download it to reinstall it.

what should I do? Uninstall the whole Mass Effect kaboodle? What if Origin fails to register that, and then I can't get the game running at all anymore? I'm not very confident in the Origin Client at this point...

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)