Character Creation Problem

by wenilau15

Original Post

Character Creation Problem

★★★ Newbie

This is driving me crazy! So I am trying to play ME1 on my mac (bootcamp) & I keep having this problem when I attempt to create a character.  At the facial reconstruction part, when I try to finalize my character (by pressing the finalize button) the button does not work and it keeps going back to a different feature to customize (ex. facial structure).  I tried changing the resolution, i tried all of them, but that didn't work.  I really want a custom character and i hope there is a fix to this!! I've played the game several times on my xbox 360, so i am quite familiar with the game, this is just my first time trying to play on a PC. I have a different (much older) computer in which the game works on (but is way too slow for me to play). If it helps at all, I downloaded the game from origin. & yes i tried uninstalling & reinstalling & restarting my computer. If you can help, it would be much appreciated!! Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (761 Views)

Re: Character Creation Problem

Community Manager

@wenilau15 Hey, apparently this can be a glitch caused by issues with the GUI/screen resolution.

Please try swapping to windowed mode and try a different aspect ratio, and check if the issue persists. 

You can check this thread for more context and some other suggestions: http://forum.bioware.com/topic/179624-cant-get-to-finalize-during-character-creation/

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (722 Views)