Re: Can't load any saved games ENPLES error

by EndersArmy

Original Post

Can't load any saved games ENPLES error

★ Novice

Since trying to load a saved game on my Xbox One for Mass Effect, I am now plagued with the error message "Selected Save Game could not be loaded. Downloadable content missing from Xbox. Modules(s) in question: Bring Down the sky [ENPLES]" I have spent over 3 hours chatting with customer support for Xbox about the issue, and they have been unable to find any solutions. I even tried transferring the save from my cloud to the hard drive on my 360 and loading it there, but still got the same message. There were a couple other forum posts popping up that had a similar problem, however I have not been finding any solutions. I'm really wanting to be able to finish the game that I've started and import it over to ME2 once I'm finished, but each time I try loading -any- save, it gives me that same error. I have already been able to play roughly 30 hours of the game on my Xbox One so far without issue until yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eybL5Pl0qAY Here is a link to a video which shows exactly what happens when I load up the game and try to open the saved file.

I have the original disc for Mass Effect, and not the Platinum version.

Message 1 of 4 (1,425 Views)

★ Novice

I just thought I would update everyone on this issue. Microsoft and EA/Bioware both refused to give a key for Bring Down the Sky (After a month and over 9 customer support chats) for the above stated issue, so I was forced to purchase the DLC just to even check to see if the save would load up anymore. It did in fact load once again, so anyone else that's experienced this issue can breathe a sigh of relief that it's not a corrupt save, but there definitely is a bug which is forcing you to purchase the DLC just to play the normal campaign of the game.

Message 2 of 4 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EndersArmy same here
Message 3 of 4 (622 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (605 Views)