Can i used an account used for normal difficulty on the harder difficulties?

by Mmoulton1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can i used an account used for normal difficulty on the harder difficulties?

★★★★★ Newbie

i dunno if i am able to use an account i have used for the normal difficulty for the harder difficulties?

Message 1 of 6 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can i used an account used for normal difficulty on the harder difficulties?

@Mmoulton1234

You should change it right after you get control of the character, but anytime before leaving for Eden Prime will do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (637 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can i used an account used for normal difficulty on the harder difficulties?

@Mmoulton1234

I am not entirely sure what you mean, but if you mean the in game difficulty settings, they are not effected by your account at all.

If you mean whether or not you can play one character at one difficulty and another at a different difficulty, yes you can, the settings are stored in the save game.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 6 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@holger1405

I have a level 50 character that i have used on the normal difficulty i was wondering if i start another career with this character would i be able to change the difficulty and still get the achievements?

Message 3 of 6 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Mmoulton1234

Yes, if you not change the difficulty later in game to a lower setting you will get the achievements with this new career.

Message 4 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@holger1405

so i can change the difficulty to a higher one before i land on Eden Prime and ill get the achievements?

even my Level 50 account?

Message 5 of 6 (559 Views)

@Mmoulton1234

You should change it right after you get control of the character, but anytime before leaving for Eden Prime will do.

Message 6 of 6 (638 Views)