Re: Can I have more then 1 Career

by Swat8422

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I have more then 1 Career

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there I have the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PlayStation 3 an I know I can have more then 1 Career of Mass Effect on the PC Version I would like to know is it the same with the PS3 Version. According to EA Live chat support they said No I would like to know from other Mass Effect player's that has this for the PS3?

Thank you,

Swat842

Message 1 of 3 (561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Swat8422 I was under the impression you can have multiple careers/Shepards just like on PC. 

If I'm mistaken in any case you can play on another profile, this would allow you to have separate careers.

As mentioned don't think this would be necessary though. I just grabbed a video of someone starting a new run on PS3, and it didn't say anything about overwriting an old career when starting a new one. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (639 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Swat8422 I was under the impression you can have multiple careers/Shepards just like on PC. 

If I'm mistaken in any case you can play on another profile, this would allow you to have separate careers.

As mentioned don't think this would be necessary though. I just grabbed a video of someone starting a new run on PS3, and it didn't say anything about overwriting an old career when starting a new one. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Thank you for this Info. An like I said it was one of the EA Live Chat team that told me no I couldn't it that they don't Support a PS3 at all only PC an I even look it up to an saw the video of someone starting a New Career on there PS3 an it didn't override there Main File. once again thank you very much for the Info.

Message 3 of 3 (536 Views)