Re: Advancing past level 50 on Xbox One (ME1)

by Holger1405

Original Post

Advancing past level 50 on Xbox One (ME1)

★ Apprentice
I cannot advance past level 50 while playing Mass Effect 1 on Xbox One. I have the achievement for beating the game, which is supposed to unlock levels 51-60, so why can't I level up any further on Xbox One?
Message 1 of 8 (2,087 Views)

@twinsstud

You did started a new game +?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  I don't know why it needs a Ng+ when I've done several playthroughs and all after the first played past level 50.  

Message 3 of 8 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the exact same issue. I beat the game numerous times on the Xbox 360. I started a new character on Xbox One and I could not get past level 50 on that playthrough. Its unfortunate because now I have to play another playthrough with the same character to get levels 51-60.

Message 4 of 8 (1,982 Views)

@NgloriusBastrd  @MOMC3P9D

I don't know if there is a technical issue, but even if it is, I don't think that you can get higher as level 55 on a normal playthrough, there is simply not enough XP in the game to get higher.  

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 5 of 8 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so weird thing about Mass Effect if you switch consoles from the original console you got the achievement on you won't be able to go past level 50 on your first playthrough on the new console. had the same thing happened to me when I switch from my gen 1 360 to my gen 3.  So when you switch from 360 to one you have to beat the game first then you will be able to go past level 50 on a ng 

And what you talking about Willis I can get to level 58 in one playthrough? If I don't mess up anything I usalusu finished a 57 just before the 58 level up.

Message 6 of 8 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is also a problem on the PS3 version, though I only just finished my first play through, chose the counsel member, watched the credits roll, and was then sent back to the main menu where I tried to "Resume" ME1 to play the additional levels (51-60) but have never been able to get past the Sovereign battle glitch.  This is very frustrating, but likely a lost cause since this is such an old game.  We will likely never receive help from EA or their developers.  They've made their money and have probably abandoned us "Classic Gamers" for good.  

Message 7 of 8 (1,167 Views)

[closed]

Message 8 of 8 (1,152 Views)