madden mobile issues

by krisb85

Original Post

madden mobile issues

★★★ Newbie
When I go to manage lineup on madden mobiel none of my players are showing up. In a game or live event my team moves in slow motion while the opposing team moves at full speed...I have spent $30 of my hard earned money buying madden cash and now cannot enjoy the game. I would like this fixed or my money refunded immediately
Message 1 of 5 (1,905 Views)

Re: madden mobile issues

★ Novice
I've been playing madden mobile since it came out and I fell in love with it. I don't know but I find it addicting. I had elite drew brees and reggae bush and a lot of other players man. In really upset with what has happened. I went in and bought a pack with my coins and then I backed out later when I went into that app all my players just disappeared! And I checked reviews of this game and other people have seen the same stuff! EA needs to fix this! It is horrible. All that time wasted and I expect to have my players back after that. Not only are my players gone but they are replace with a bunch of tiny little players that walk and they can't do anything! If there is a solution please let me know thank you and it better be fixed if there is none
Message 2 of 5 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a Samsung galaxy prevail 2 and I have slow motion problems as well in season and other modes I have tried everything plz help!!!
Message 3 of 5 (387 Views)

slow motion games plz help!

★★★ Newbie
I have Samsung Galaxy prevail 2 and it foes slow motion in all game modes tried EVERYTHING PLZ HELP
Message 4 of 5 (379 Views)

Community Manager

@octavius_1356

You may just need to fully power off your device and restart it. Try that and let us know if the issue persists.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More