Re: Ultimate Legend Pack Rip Off

by HyroLife

Original Post

Ultimate Legend Pack Rip Off

★★★ Newbie

CAVEAT EMPTOR - Ultimate Legend Pack 

Description is entirely misleading and deceptive. My 8-year old was just defrauded out of 50,000 coins, but he learned a valuable life lesson. Let the buyer beware!

You don't get an ultimate legend player. You get an ultimate legend item and a 4 gold stiffs. 

Well done EA.! You scammed an 8-year old. 

Message 1 of 7 (3,465 Views)

★ Novice

It's not a rip off u idiom. It doesn't give u a 98-99 ovr player for 50,000 coins. If so everyone would have one. 

Message 2 of 7 (3,443 Views)

★★★ Guide
It's ironic the guy screaming buyer beware didn't even take the time to make himself and his 8 year old aware. What he received is exactly what the packs say you'll receive. No where do they say you're guaranteed to get an ultimate legend.

Please don't ever buy a lottery ticket, I'd feel sorry for the cashier you'd scream at for not getting the million dollar prize.
Message 3 of 7 (3,432 Views)

★ Guide

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Just to save you some additional headaches in the future, the Podium Packs contain 1 Draft podium and 9 draft items.  It doesn't contain actual players in the draft Wink

Message 4 of 7 (3,425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got all the cards to GSP and DC after buying packs with cash and non are showing up in my inventory but shows in the unlock legend screen.  WTH!  I want a refund.

Message 5 of 7 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Keep in mind it's an 8 year old playing the game going to his father complaining that he got ripped off.
Message 6 of 7 (3,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Its called a legends pack you [Removed, keep it civil please - Admin.]! So it's very deceptive. In fact one of the packs has a photo of Jason Taylor, a Dolphins legend. However, when you open the pack, all you will find is a bunch of scrubs. You make it seem like 50,000 coins is cheap. Its expensive, considering it is a video game. I remember madden in the old days when the legends were already on the game and you didnt have to pay for anything. You could even use them in Franchise mode. The progressive millenials who designed these newer madden games have made it too complex and took all the fun out of the game. I agree with the author, it's a ripoff. Thanks EA...

Message 7 of 7 (1,905 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More