Resource Download Error

by rylan2272

Original Post

Re: Resource Download Error

★★★ Novice

Tried getting on the game on another device and it worked, only problem now is that my account is saved on my iPad that won't load. :/

Message 11 of 18 (2,702 Views)

Community Manager

@rylan2272

If your game was linked via Facebook then you should be able to retain your progress and items on the new device.

If not, it may be possible to recover your progress in the eventuality the iPad game has to be reinstalled. If this is the case, you should reach out to an Advisor to see what, if anything we can do for you. That's a lot of ifs!

barry.png
Message 12 of 18 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That exact thing is happening to me it says " resource download error " I can get into the game fine it's just whenever I  try and get into the solos challenges it says that error. Won't let me play solos at all. Please fix this ASAP!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 18 (2,644 Views)

Community Manager

@montytale

Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data and let us know if there is any effect, thanks.

barry.png
Message 14 of 18 (2,620 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  It began during an inter league challenge, it got hung up downloading my opponents stadium.  I will try to attach that pic.  I had to hard stop the game on my iPad.  I could not get the stadium to load.  Finally he changed stadiums and the drive continued.

The same night during a FREE PLAY I chose a player and it got stuck uploading stadium.  Again hard stop by pushing home button the only way out.  I got into the game, it showed I had a drive in progress but would not let the stadium load, hard stop to exit lock up.

i deleted the game,  shut down , reloaded the game and now it freezes in the same place as OP.  Wifi is not the issue.

thanks for helping.

image.png
image.png
Message 15 of 18 (2,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here with fifa mobile 18    On the iPad Air 2 and the tablet android Alcatel one touch 

C0113137-15B0-44FE-A29A-E35B13263C65.jpeg
032686D7-8C95-4FFD-B91A-9F250D5A6B3D.jpeg
EF16F0B1-D3A0-44DF-A137-39CCADA42BC6.jpeg
Message 16 of 18 (2,018 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry it's happened to me on fifa mobile too
Message 17 of 18 (1,349 Views)

Community Manager

@SirSavage000 

This post is for Madden Mobile and from 2016, so I'm going to lock it down to avoid any further necroposting.

Please post under our FIFA Mobile boards.

I encourage you to perform these troubleshooting steps below. Try clearing up some memory on your device and if you synced your game up to Google or Apple accounts, you can safely uninstall the game without losing progress in order to reinstall it. I'm sorry to hear about the error though and appreciate you coming here to let us know. Our Support team is always available at our Help site if you need 1:1 troubleshooting 24/7.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 18 (1,333 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More