No H2H rewards granted for Madden Mobile 18

by cbuckfd423

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tournament Reset?!?!

★ Novice

The tournament was reset, so I was dropped to- the 106th percentile. Which, doesn't exist in common sense terms. I was at 4%, and then it got reset with the server crashing. Is this going to be fixed? 

Message 19 of 118 (3,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tournament Reset?!?!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

To help us to help you regarding this issue, please prepare the following items. Please note we do not want you to post these things here, we want you to have these at hand when you contact us. Otherwise, these items will be requested of you and lengthen the whole process.

Once prepared, Contact Us for assistance.

Thank you and apologies for this inconvenience.

*marked as solution for player visibility.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 46 of 118 (5,184 Views)

All Replies

No H2H rewards granted for Madden Mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
Top 10% h2h rewards are not being rewarded
Message 1 of 118 (3,359 Views)

MADDEN MObile 10 % rewards

★★★ Newbie
I haven’t recieved my rewards for being top 10 %.
My ign is kevinsonice
Message 2 of 118 (3,313 Views)

Re: No H2H rewards granted for Madden Mobile 18

★★ Novice
I thought it was 1% and I finished in the top 1% and got only the HoF rewards. Didn’t get the 500 cash but was really hoping on the Elite coach of my choice. EA totally screwed us
Message 3 of 118 (3,327 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah it’s top 10%. Got snubbed
Message 4 of 118 (3,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Submitted two cases for the same issue.

The first one apparently flew off into the void because the case number it refers to never shows up when I click the link in the email confirmation.

Thankfully the 2nd one got a response however that response was essentially sorry for the inconvenience have a free pro pack on us. Because apparently a pro pack is somehow basically equivalent to 500 madden cash and a your choice coaches pack.
Message 5 of 118 (3,256 Views)

Missing my h2h rewards

★★★ Newbie

I completed the second h2h season.  According to ea I was ranked top1%.  But yet. Ea has failed to deliver the promised rewards of 1 elite coach my choice, 500 madden cash, and 5000 xp points.  I have talked to a game advisor who's suggestion is to post on muthead.   No response or even an explanation from ea.   Any one else in this situation?    I have sent them screen shots. But yet no one does anything.   Extremely poor experience.   Game advisor who called me was completely worthless.  Wha can I do?

Message 6 of 118 (3,242 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks bro for the reply. That totally sucks.What a joke. Really not digging the new format for the new game and have no faith in EA  I spent all the time working my way up the ladder in h2h for the elite coach. Wondering about the people who had 200 million fans if they got screwed too.

Message 7 of 118 (3,239 Views)

Missing H2H Reward

★ Novice

According to the Leaders screen under Head to Head (H2H), I was listed as being in the Top 1% prior to the period ending the other night. However, I only received the Tier reward and did not receive the Top 10% Reward. Because it said I was in the Top 1%, I decide not to try to go any higher, which I would have done if I thought I needed to to be in the Top 10%. What can I do to get this missing reward of the elite coach, 5000 XP, and 500 MC?

Message 8 of 118 (3,241 Views)

Re: Missing H2H Reward

★★★ Newbie
Yes same here. Ended up in HOF for H2H and got the rewards for being in that tier, but did not recieve the rewards for being in the Top 1%. Sent an email with a response today that they would offer a Pro Pack for compensation and that unless more people were affected and post in forum that there is nothingelse they can do.
Message 9 of 118 (3,217 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More