Madden nfl mobile crashing

by jedical88

Original Post

Madden 15 keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I open madden 15 the mobile app it closes right away
If I delete the game would i 100% guarantee get my exact team and data back???
Message 71 of 618 (2,415 Views)

Crashing upon entering the game

★★ Novice

At first it was just viewing the messages that was causing the crashes. Then it was going to the Head to Head tab. And now, it's just completely crashing upon loading the game. 

I have tried re-installing it, and it works fine on a brand new account that is not attached to a Facebook account. Once I log on with a Facebook account, that's where the problem starts.

I spent money in this game, and this is really disappointing me. I will surely tell my friends and family to not support EA by not purchasing their games and features if this problem does not get resolved. At least address the problem publicly and tell us your plans to work towards it. Ignoring the issue while keeping us waiting is very unprofessional.

If any EA official reads this, I want you to think with a business mind (hopefully you have one). You have a great market of players, but if this problem doesn't get resolved, how will your market prosper? Where are your viable assets? Your consumers can't even reach your product (madden cash), so how will you earn revenue? 

How does this affect the new players of Madden, and how does this affect your current, loyal players that are supporting EA through purchasing Madden cash? 

It will not make a good impression on your new potential consumers, and it will certainly stray away your current consumers. 

Message 72 of 618 (2,367 Views)

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

★★ Novice

whats a power cycle and how do you quit ana pp

Message 73 of 618 (2,768 Views)

Madden nfl mobile crashing when opening messages

★★ Novice

Message 74 of 618 (2,344 Views)

madden nfl mobile crashing when opening messages

★★ Novice
Hi everyone my madden mobile game has started crashing when I try and open my messages section. It is on android and have been playing it for a while but have only just started having trouble. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the problem has persisted is there anything else I can try?
Message 75 of 618 (2,357 Views)

Madden Mobil crashes when I log into Facebook

★★★ Newbie
When I open the app and try to acces my team connected to Facebook it opens then crashes.
Message 76 of 618 (2,363 Views)

★ Novice

Mine was crashing Friday, worked yesterday, but is crashing today.  It is obvious that EA does not give a **bleep** about customer service.  I'm just glad I have not put any money into the game - and never will for this one or future ones (including console games) given what has happened here.

Message 77 of 618 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can we do a content update if we can t log on? Mine always popped up in middle of my gaming....

Message 78 of 618 (2,712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Powercycle is shutting device down and waiting 15 or so secs to restart...

You shut or force close an app by task killer or in settings menu and by selecting the specific app, then clear cache and force close... I WOULD NOT delete data or app fwiw....

Message 79 of 618 (2,871 Views)

crashes

★ Novice
Each time I try to play head to head or friends it just crashes.
Message 80 of 618 (2,348 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More