Madden nfl mobile crashing

by jedical88

Original Post

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

★ Apprentice
Same thing for me for the past 2 days!. Sucks too cause i actually used $10.59 and paid for more energy. Now i cant even use it. I tried everything. Uninstalling, logging in without facebook, nothing will let me play! PLEASE HELP ASAP!
Message 21 of 618 (5,939 Views)

★ Apprentice
Using a Samsung galaxy S4 also
Message 22 of 618 (5,936 Views)

Wont open

★★★ Newbie
Every time i click it to open, it crashes immediately. I'm afraid if I reload it that I'll lose all of my good players
Message 23 of 618 (4,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me, on IOS. Really angers me cause I spent like 15$
Message 24 of 618 (5,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea Barry you're suggestion did not work.
Message 25 of 618 (5,891 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same thing 4 2 days straight! Cant play at all!
Message 26 of 618 (5,890 Views)

★ Apprentice
Why cant they give us am update or something? I emailed developers. Asked questions online. No1 cares! Its ashame too bc i became addicted to thr damn game and started loading money on there, now i cant even play. It will look like ita gonna load fibe and then soon as that map comes up on startup screen it crashes and starts loading again. Then same thing iver and over. I reinstalled, cleared data from app itself, unlogged out of facebook, restarted my phone. nothing works!
Message 27 of 618 (5,847 Views)

★ Apprentice
I logged in under a different facebook account and its works fine. Si that makes no sense to me. When i log into my real account with good players it still crashes.....?????
Message 28 of 618 (5,843 Views)

madden mobile crashing?

★★★ Novice

Message 29 of 618 (4,686 Views)

Madden Mobile Crashes

★★★ Newbie
League Tab and Friends Tab always lead to the app crashing when I select them, through default screen or via mail.
Message 30 of 618 (4,680 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More