Re: Madden mobile says connection error

by gazmax73

Original Post

Madden mobile says connection error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I've been playing madden mobile for 2 years now and a couple minutes ago I was starting my app when it said there has been a connection error and that I don't have internet yet I can still go on YouTube and my internet is good I've tried restarting my internet restarting my iPad and reinstalling madden mobile PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!! My gamer tag is DrizzyGod just in case 

IMG_1151.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (1,220 Views)

★ Guide

@AngelAnaya831  this could be anything. Doesn't necessarily mean that it's a EA issue.  Here's a few other things I'd troubleshoot if I were you

• Double check your service provider and make sure everything is setup correctly
  • Double check your router and make sure all configurations are setup appropriately
  • Depending on the make/model of your phone, in some cases I've seen a firmware update cause this type of issue.  You can try a restore from an older version and see if that resolves the issue or you can try performing an upgrade to a new version and see if that helps
  • Check for any firewall rules.  I've come across several firewalls that block games from loading (especially at employers).
  • Are you on WIFI or your cell provider when this happens??  Have you already tried getting off of WIFI and seeing what happens an vice versa?

Just because you can access YouTube doesn't really mean anything.  Just trying to help man

Message 2 of 3 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah. Sorry but that is not an answer. It is an easy problem. This is the second time that it has happened to me now. Both times right after I upgrade my team with two players the very next time I log on it gives me the error loading message. I WANT SOMEONE FROM EA TO RESPOND. my username is DeathSkull33
Message 3 of 3 (1,153 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More