Madden Mobile-won't load

by mrizzuto

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile-won't load

★★★ Newbie

the wait time said 5 minutes... its been 10...

Message 51 of 205 (2,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Shobhit
Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Shobhit. How may I assist you today?
you
my madden mobile
you
its stuck loading.
Shobhit
Hi
Shobhit
We apologize for the high wait time. We’ve been receiving heavy influx today
you
on the forum no one from ea has spoke, and 75 people have the same problem.
you
is there going to be an update?
you
or can i manually fix it?
Shobhit
I apologize for the technical difficulties that you’ve been facing with the game. I'll do my best to figure out a solution for you.
you
ok, its an ios 8, ipod 5
you
iOS 8.1*
Shobhit
That's the issue as game is not compatible with IOS 8.1
you
then how have i been playing it?
you
until this morning since the content update?
Shobhit
Our attempt is to look into this case at the same time, device a permanent fix so that we don’t have to face this issue ever again. This has been a prime reason for the delay.
you
so will this problem be fixed in 24 hours, or a week?
Shobhit
Some of the customers have reported this issue. Our developers are aware of it and are working for a resolution. We appreciate your patience while the issue is being looked into
you
alot of angry ea customers are depending on you shobhit.
Shobhit
I wish I could offer a time frame here. Honestly, because of the nature of this problem, we cannot estimate the exact time. I assure that our Studios would not make you wait longer.
you
i really hope so. thankyou for your help. i understand you cant fix the problem yourself.
Shobhit
I do understand how it feels when you pay for something and didn't receive the equal amount of good for which you have paid for.

this is the chat copied and pasted from start to finish. not really a help at all.

Message 52 of 205 (2,828 Views)

★ Guide
Same thing happening to me right now. About the 3rd time it's done this. Though I would like to mention that I've yet to Uninstall the app, only clearing app cache & restating the phone. So far it's always fixed itself over time. (Also playing anonymously)

If this sounds like your problem, just give it time, have a feeling it could just be the servers.
Message 53 of 205 (2,794 Views)

★ Novice
*PLEASE REPLY ANYONE*
I have the same problem too. I bought alot of cash for packs and made an awesome team! But then i started having problems with the app as it kept crashing everytime I tried to go in and play. So i restarted my iphone first, but didnt work. So i deleted the app and redownloaded, I LOST EVERYTHING. Probably 8 downloads later, my stuff is not there yet. Any solutions? I see in my app purchase history that it shows i purchases these things, yet it cant load it. OMG I need some assistance
Message 54 of 205 (2,778 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile- it restarted all of my stats and my team

★★★ Newbie
I turned of my phone and I went back on my phone to play madden mobile and I had restart

Message 55 of 205 (2,618 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile- it restarted all of my stats and my team

★★★ Newbie
I turned of my phone and I went back on my phone to play madden mobile and I had restart

Message 56 of 205 (2,618 Views)

★★ Novice

Problem with Madden Mobile not opening.....The Start up Image comes up on my iphone for about 5 sec then it closes back to my home screen. Ive rebooted, restarted, and checked all other options but cant seem to find a solution. Im also a little concerned bc  i made in game purchase and right after the purchase was complete the app closed and has not responed in a couple days. Thanks for the help

Message 57 of 205 (2,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 58 of 205 (2,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me, immediately after installing the Madden Mobile update that posted on 12/9/14. I had glitchy app performance since my first play, but now it just loads past the app home screen and then I get the never ending loading circle...... I, too, have spent REAL money, at least $40 or $60, invested time, and dealt with the glitches... But how can I get this game to work and still have all of my purchases, progress, and players retained!?!?!?!?!? So disappointed.....

Has anyone received an actual response from EA?
Message 59 of 205 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All Users READ!!!
I was so pissed that my madden mobile wouldn't open after an update.... Thought I couldn't delete the app and reinstall, due to storage of my purchases, players, and progress.. But I located the troubleshooting guide, and you can uninstall(delete) the app and reinstall, while retaining ALL of your data from the life of the app. I am now happy again!!!!
Message 60 of 205 (1,693 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More