Madden Mobile-won't load

by mrizzuto

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile-won't load

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here-  what is going on? This is a big deal and needs to be fixed.

Message 11 of 205 (8,773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
They really need to do something about this. There is no other way to contact EA and it's been weeks!
Message 12 of 205 (8,730 Views)

MADDEN WONT LOAD

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to open the app it opens up the loading screen and then immediately crashes and brings me back to my home screen! I have put so much effort into my team and I need an answer quick. This is ridiculous...
Message 13 of 205 (8,594 Views)

★ Novice
This just happened to me yesterday when i was trying to make $1.99 purchase and when i open the app it closes after about a second.
Message 14 of 205 (8,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also had this happen immediately after purchasing the $1.99 pack. That was yesterday, 10/13/14, ive since updated my phone to ios 8.0.2 and i still cannot access the app, it crashes every time i try to load
Message 15 of 205 (8,564 Views)

Re: MADDEN WONT LOAD

★★★ Newbie
I hope they make an update to the App ASAP! This is rediculous! I was making the same purchase when this happened! Has anyone tried waiting to get on the phone with them or onto the online chat?
Message 16 of 205 (8,525 Views)

Re: MADDEN WONT LOAD

★★★★★ Novice
You can't call. This is the only thing that you can communicate with ea sports. Almost three weeks and no response!
Message 17 of 205 (8,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.....any word when this will be fixed?

Message 18 of 205 (8,372 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too. On two different devices I can't load my account
Message 19 of 205 (8,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this occured this morning for me too. I got into it when i woke up but there was no live events so i waited for my first break at work about 3 hrs later and it does the load screen, then crashes to my home screen. 

at least now i know its not just me and my phone and its a game glitch...

Message 20 of 205 (8,312 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More