Madden Mobile content missing

by nramos072

Original Post

Missing Division Master Collectible

★★★ Newbie

I have recently hit 3 mil fans and realized that I only have 10/13 Division master collectibles you need for OBJ. Several others have had this issue but nobody seems to get a reolution.

Message 11 of 22 (615 Views)

Odell Beckham Jr collectives missing! HELP

★★★ Newbie

I have reached hall of fame with 10 million of fans, but i still only have 12/13 collectives?? help me EA! 

I really wan´t to complete Odell Beckham Jr, 99

Message 12 of 22 (605 Views)

Re: Missing Division Master Collectible- Please Help EA!

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me.. lol that they try to buy you off for 100k.. you won't get the collectible but.. I complained to Google and got some of my money back, also was told to complain about it on madden mobile twitter.. they don't like that
Message 13 of 22 (576 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile content missing

★★★ Newbie

Same Problem please help....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Message 14 of 22 (557 Views)

★ Novice
After 2 weeks ea gave me 25k coins and said they don't fix such issues. Good luck
Message 15 of 22 (544 Views)

★ Novice
Did they help your friend? They told me I was out of luck
Message 16 of 22 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I am missing a division collectible for the Odell mobile master set and I have completed all of the division ranks and am in the hall of fame. I'm not sure if I quick sold it or it glitches or what but if there is any way I can get it please tell how.
Message 17 of 22 (501 Views)

Re: I am missing a division set for head to head and dont know how to get it bac

★ Novice
I am missing two division master sets for odell and two for rob the 99 overall TE.
Message 18 of 22 (463 Views)

Re: Missing Division Master Collectible- Please Help EA!

★★★ Newbie

Just play seaseon game that how you get your last one 

Message 19 of 22 (446 Views)

Problem with Odel

★★★ Newbie

Have 12 million fans and no Odel  still have one Division master token missing...what's wrong...how do I fix please..thks

Message 20 of 22 (410 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More