Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

by chipmunk1234567

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

★★★ Newbie
Idk
Message 51 of 379 (7,502 Views)

Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

★★★ Novice
Why does it have to be loyalty/invitation only. Some people don't get recognized. What is the criteria be more specific. A ton of people aren't recognized as a social "game-changer" even though they are. It's not fair
Message 52 of 379 (7,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In total of all purchases or do u have to buy the $50 option?
Message 53 of 379 (7,398 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 54 of 379 (7,352 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have spent over $50 in madden and yet never got an invite to rewards.  Please let me know what I am missing.  Jc550

Message 55 of 379 (7,294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm all-pro tier 2 with 200,000 fans, I've played for 8 months, I'm level 39, I have an 83 overall team and I'm first in my leuge of 21. Why can't I get the MMP?
Message 56 of 379 (7,272 Views)

★★ Novice

EA do you even look at these comments or questions or is this just a requirment for yall to have understand that people pay money for this entertainment and understand its not right to just sit back and say I dont care about my paying customers I'll make money regardless be a human being and actually answer these questions stop looking like you could care less

Message 57 of 379 (7,265 Views)

Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

★ Apprentice
I'm rated 90 overall I've spent $20, I don't think it's fair that the players getting the pro rewards are the ones who have hacked the game and have 99 million coins and madden cash and can make their team a 99.
Message 58 of 379 (7,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
This thread is far from being solved. Stop being lazy EA and answer this questions!!!
Message 59 of 379 (7,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How you become a meber is buy over 200$ worth of madden cash I'm a member my self
Message 60 of 379 (7,094 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More