Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

by chipmunk1234567

Original Post

Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

★ Apprentice
First, thanks for the xp. Really appreciated. Second the issue is that they're not helping us with becoming Pro Members, correct? If it is than I can understand both sides. They don't want to tell because then it would be incredibly popular and it would defeat the purpose of even having it because more than half the gamers would have it. It also seems its suppossed to be a reward for meeting the criteria by being yourself and not because you wanted to be apart of a special group/club. However, I feel they could give us a little more of an idea in what they're looking for, for those who want to become a member. For those who want the upgrade.(If your a dishwasher you want an improvement. You want to be the head chef!) Are they looking for the people who pay the most? The nicest people who give free packs? The people who've been active throughout the games history? Or the people who've accomplished everything? So my opinion is I can understand if they don't tell us the exact criteria. But a more direct direction into what they're looking for would be highly appreciated so the people who really want to be members can work at.
Message 361 of 379 (733 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
My thing is dont give out the membership if your not going to do what you say.
I have the emblem on my screen therefore that says i am or should be in that group. When you do hand it out be sure to give a little instruction with it or what you are entitled to. If not dont hand it out...i mean i answer questions, i dont have time to be an expert youtuber and i play everyday (again not a addiction).
Message 362 of 379 (728 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

★★★ Apprentice
Are you still seeing the Madden Pro Rewards live events? I achieved the membership but I still can't see the exclusive events.
Message 363 of 379 (716 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Within this topic Barry does make it clear that "Madden Pro Rewards Members have access to exclusive events weekly". And that was true before the last madden reset. However, being a current MMPR Member this season I've not been given a opportunity to play in these exclusive events. I'm not the only one being effected and there has not been a solution given by the community leaders or managers.
We've earned it. Honor it. If it's a glitch. Fix it.
Message 364 of 379 (712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No sir just the badge..
Message 365 of 379 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have Madden Mobile rewards pro but I have never seen an exclusive live event yet this season
Message 366 of 379 (682 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
On a side note, i got bumped up to Madden Mobile Rewards All Pro. Got a pack it was decent. But events are still missing.
Message 367 of 379 (673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Congrats Pitbull!
Message 368 of 379 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spend more than 100 money
Message 369 of 379 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One can become a MMR by buying madden cash on the auction house. Another way is to get an invite from EA. Last time I checked, you can't get be a MMR member by playing the game a lot and completing achievements. I hope I help get you the answer you were looking for.

Message 370 of 379 (641 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More