by pgetz51

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

★★★ Newbie
I've spent 300+ dollars and haven't got *
Message 371 of 379 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't bother trying to pay cash to get to the rewards levels. The word rewards is extremely misleading. I've worked my way up to all pro rewards and have yet to see one single benefit. I talked to an EA official on a chat and they explained that the rewards are faster emails and updates!! Really?? So EA would like to have all of its users spend serious money just for faster updates and emails!! Unreal!! EA and Madden should ashamed of themselves. Don't call it a rewards program when the rewards are more like a slap in the face.
Message 372 of 379 (1,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My advice, stop spending money to try and achieve pro rewards. There really is no benefit whatsoever or is there really any "rewards" I've worked my way up to All Pro rewards and still have yet to receive a single pro pack as a thanks for being loyal or anything like that whatsoever, never see any live events for rewards members only. Basically the rewards program for Madden is an absolute disaster, EA should be ashamed of themselves for ripping of loyal customers
Message 373 of 379 (1,659 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow you guys..Stop asking how so I join, how am i picked..Look at it this way, Most popular kid in achool has a party..He either invites you or he dont.If you sont get invited so you go cry to him why you didnt get invite? Neighbors going to governor's ball that they got invited to for helping the governor's charity. I got it but I havent seen one event that goes to it or any sets.Mine showed up after I purchased Madden cash..Alot more than $50 ive spent
Message 374 of 379 (1,612 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry all, somehow I missed this thread.

Here's a step by step guide on how you get Madden NFL Mobile Rewards collectible. All items are required!

• Step 1 - your teams Offense must be a 99 rating or better
  • Step 2 - your teams Defense must be a 99 rating or better
  • Step 3 - your teams Special must be a 99 rating or better
  • Step 4 - your Overall must be a 99 or better
  • Step 5 - your Level must be a 50
  • Step 6 - your GamePlan must have a minimum of 3 Elite Defensive cards
  • Step 7 - you must have a minimum of 14 million fans
  • Step 8 - you must spend $50 or more, but it MUST be raining when you do this
  • Step 9 - you must play and beat Season mode while eating a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich (has to be the Knott's Berry Farm brand).  Don't go buying the generic or Smuckers.  It will not work.

for this step, you'll need a friend

• Step 10 - locate a Sharpie.  Have your friend write the following on your forehead:  T O I D I N A M' I

and finally....

• Step 11 - find a mirror. Look into it and with your loudest voice, continue to repeat the phrase written on your forehead!!

Be sure to check your account afterwards and see if you got the Mobile Rewards collectible!  Cheers

Message 375 of 379 (1,610 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well I have it and do not have 1/2 of what your saying I need.
Message 376 of 379 (1,585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was eating a ham and cheese
Message 377 of 379 (1,584 Views)

★ Guide
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. You should spend everything you have on a lottery ticket.
Message 378 of 379 (1,573 Views)

Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

★★ Novice

Honest to God,  I've spent over $2,000 bucks within the last 3 seasons,  nothing much this season. Before investing another nickel,  there must be a promise of services that must be met. 

All I'd ask you fine folk working with the Wizard of EA is to take into consideration those tropes who were committed through every grueling process with tech support.. at its worst, some much like myself STILL waiting for rewards promised from last season's glitches/ hiccups.  We endure,  and despite the H2h arena , h2h tier,  our any other aspect of the gaming that's not functioning sufficiently in churning out rewards/ performing properly.. We're still here kind sirs. 

Im not gonna kick & scream about not being in the inner circle though it certainly seems counter productive to perhaps only invite a selective group #Illuminati , overlooking a % who can actually help fill in those performance gaps with feedback.. those who encounter these issues routinely despite having everything up to date on their end. 

I'm new to answers HQ but like the look.. hope something gets  up the ladder for prompt improvements and some much needed compensation (factor in all the time away from the game dealing with Tech support,  or navigating here for potential solutions).. kinda feels like a blind man being led by a deaf dog  . I think that's the saying lol  *it's gonna be 2 h2h cycles in a few days. Based on what I've been promised,  they don't know when but I'll be given a 85ovr 40pwr H2h player of my choice. That response has been met with a healthy sense of skepticism till i see the rewards

Best,  and God bless 

Message 379 of 379 (1,392 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More