Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

by 209action209

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

Community Manager

@jasonkwiatkowski

No, that is absolutely not the case.

barry.png
Message 341 of 379 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@bazza2k12 I'm now MMPR member received it over 2 months ago but have not seen or been able to partake of any of the live events non of the activities of the previous years. Can you help explain why this is happening?
Message 342 of 379 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here!
Message 343 of 379 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would spent just a little more money because the price now is 100$, but u also get it by be helpful in ur community

Message 344 of 379 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

But I think u will get the live events soon, if u be helpful around EA

Message 345 of 379 (393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Barry, season is over now and I've still not been able to partake in MMPR elite events at all. I received my MMPR membership again at the end of last year. So can you explain to us what's going on and how can this problem be rectified?
Message 346 of 379 (385 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
My knowledge from being a MMPR Member for 3 seasons I know that once you receive the membership you automatically have access to the live events and special offers. Because you have been a faithful contributor in EA forums as well as active in Madden Mobile.
Message 347 of 379 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be nice if we actually were told the criteria to get that freaking card. You idiots make it so hard to progress in any mobile game that it isn't fun anymore. And you also give such little information on everything that we have hardly a clue at anything in the games we play. Just tell us how to get the damn collectable. And just because you want to be lazy and hope we will forget we asked anything on this forum, doesn't mean it's right. We wasn't to know these things, and you are telling everyone else what they want to know in other forums, so why not tell us what we are wanting to know? Just because we are in this forum, asking about the Madden Mobile Rewards Collectable, doesn't mean we have less of a right to get an answer. We expect you to have at least decent customer service, not the halfass * that you're giving us right now.

Message 348 of 379 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:

Madden Mobile Rewards is an invitation-only loyalty rewards program.

Players become MMR members after they meet certain criteria in-game or receive an exclusive invite from the Madden team.

MMR delivers weekly exclusive live events and rewards to MMR players.

Uninitiated players can gain access by receiving the MMR collectable and completing the MMR set or by becoming a social ‘game changer’ recognized by the community as a top-performing player.

*Marked as resolution for player visibility.

It would be nice if we actually were told the criteria to get that freaking card. You idiots make it so hard to progress in any mobile game that it isn't fun anymore. And you also give such little information on everything that we have hardly a clue at anything in the games we play. Just tell us how to get the damn collectable. And just because you want to be lazy and hope we will forget we asked anything on this forum, doesn't mean it's right. We wasn't to know these things, and you are telling everyone else what they want to know in other forums, so why not tell us what we are wanting to know? Just because we are in this forum, asking about the Madden Mobile Rewards Collectable, doesn't mean we have less of a right to get an answer. We expect you to have at least decent customer service, not the halfass * that you're giving us right now.

Message 349 of 379 (363 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It's interesting that Andrew who isn't a MMPR Member can see the special live events for members only. And I being a Member still can not see the events. It has been 4 months since I received the Madden Mobile Rewards Membership.
Still no fix for me. Still no help from community leaders.
Message 350 of 379 (351 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More