Re: Impossible Gauntlet

by pgetz51

Original Post

Impossible Gauntlet

★★★ Newbie
I've been attempting to complete the Gauntlet Master set since the event started.
I've now had to do the Breakdown set 39 times in an attempt collect the last player I need. I have talked to other players in my league and most didn't get more than 10 duplicates while completeing the master set.
Do I just have terrible luck or is something wrong here?
IMG_0469.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (487 Views)

★ Guide

Terrible luck!

Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, so my honest answer.  Unless you're best friends with the guys in your league, my guess is they are not being entirely truthful with you.  I've had a handful of people in my league complete the set who ended up spending a fair amount of money to complete the set.  Almost all of them ended up with 30-50 duplicates before completing the set (it varied).  

That said, I don't think you're unlucky... I think they may just be extremely lucky if they completed the set with less than 10 duplicates. I'd probably be more inclined to believe the guys in your league if it happened to one of them, but multiple people completing the set with less than 10 duplicates....  I doubt it!  The same was true for the Domination event.  Guys in my league got Miller with less than 15-20 duplicates, where most everyone else were more in the range of 50-60 duplicates.

Like you, I need one more player to complete the set.  I've also had about 40+ duplicates.  It's completely random so no telling when I'll actually be able to complete it.

Message 3 of 3 (470 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More