Re: I'm missing a division master collectible

by tjtaylor66

Original Post

I'm missing a division master collectible

★ Novice
I recently made the hall of fame division for head to head but I only have 12 of the 13 division collectibles needed for OBJ. I would like some help on this because I really enjoy this game and have put a lot of time towards getting this.
image.png
image.png
Message 1 of 9 (1,888 Views)

Missing set master collectible

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm missing a set master collectible for Odell beckam.i have checked the set achievements and I have completed all of them but only have 2 out of 3 set master collectibles.i would really appreciate some help
Message 2 of 9 (1,861 Views)

Where is the fourth madden master collectible?

★★★ Newbie
When I go to the 99 OBJ set it shows me only 3 live event master collectibles. But when I click on the trophy on the top right it says I completed 280 out of 280 live events. How do I get the fourth collectible?
Message 3 of 9 (1,868 Views)

Re: Where is the fourth madden master collectible?

★★★ Novice
A rollback may have taken it away... Tak to ea. I have heard of people getting their collectibles back
Message 4 of 9 (1,854 Views)

Missing Divison Masters Collectible

★★★ Newbie

I am in the HOF with over 10 million fans, never sold a division master collectible but am still one short. Really disappointing to work this hard for the game to glitch and not reward me

Message 5 of 9 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also missing one of the division collectibles and I made a ticket 2 times for ea and they told me to come here. So please help ea!
image.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got to hall of fame, was only given 12 collectibles. Was told to post proof here by EA Help. So here you go. 

image.png
image.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also missing it the division master 12/13 and I'm HOF
image.png
image.png
Message 8 of 9 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey im missing 1 division master collectible from the newest season, Rob gronkowski. Did you get your problem fixed? It's the last collectible I need to get gronk. They are still working on mine. I also made the hall of fame and hope ea gives the last collectible because I worked so hard.
Message 9 of 9 (819 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More