I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

by Medictattoo

Original Post

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

★★★ Novice
I just finally made an account to post on here. I've had this game since it was first released for the year. I was able to make 1 purchase and then when I was charged for the all pro pack special, I never received it and every time I try and buy a bundle or madden cash it says the Storekit error. It's been like this for almost 2 months I wanna say. It really sucks man, I've tried everything possible and nothing's working. I'm just trying to play the game.
Message 171 of 293 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice
Platform - IOS
User id- treetrunks99
User id number- 48674349
Last attempted purchase- every day for the past 2 months.
Time zone- 4:17 Eastern standard time
Message 172 of 293 (831 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app and rebooting.

Platform:iOS

User ID: 1609494

Time: Oct 17, 1:13 a.m. EST

Region: US

Message 173 of 293 (814 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I am curious, if the fix is available then why not patch it during the next update? Otherwise, an up coming one might be 2 months or more from now, then we might as well kiss the season goodbye. Most fear events are already out but we are just outside looking in.
Message 174 of 293 (768 Views)

★ Novice
I purchased a pack and when I clicked on the Apple Pay the app restarted and I got charged but never received the pack. Now I have the same problem as everyone else on here. I had multiple purchases before that. Sucks with the Most Feared being out. This is my fifth year playing, but it may be my last. I have had multiple problems with the app this year.
Message 175 of 293 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is absolutely insane at this point. This has been going on for months. And to say that the fix for the issue may not be in the next update but a future one is just *. If you know how to fix it... FIX IT. At this point you are losing money and players. And creating an unfair advantage for all those that can make purchases. The compensation for this bs had better be amazing. I have personally spent over $1000 on this game in the last two years. And now I don't know that I would ever spend another penny after the way this issue has been handled. Or should I say NOT handled.
Message 176 of 293 (747 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me too...

iOS

subwayftlong

ID 16533504

purchase made 1 week ago (see my open case that keeps telling me it is my device)

please fix this. If we miss the most feared event that's such a loss. The way the game is set up this year if you don't make purchases, you can't progress. I want to spend money... Fix it please.

Message 177 of 293 (742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you please provide an update to the StoreKit issue that so many are facing?  This is beginning to get ridiculous.  I've been dealing with it for over a month.  Dedicated players, customers, and purchasers are being affected.  You will soon begin to lose fans of this game and revenue for EA goes with them.  From my research, thousands of people are dealing with this issue.  EA claims to have a fix but seem to refuse to release it.  One of the most popular promos, Most Feared, was just released.  I spent over $300 last season on this event alone.

Message 178 of 293 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice
The same exact thing happened to me. Apple refunded my money but still. I contact EA customer support and they have me go through these BS steps instead of just being upfront and telling me that this is a known problem. It would’ve been better for them just to be honest upfront. I play EA games and a variety of platforms but this customer service makes me second guess my decision to continue buying their products.
Message 179 of 293 (694 Views)

error message: can’t make purchases while storekit is in progress

★ Novice
i can’t buy anything since the message always pops up.
80FC3E15-C2F2-4CC6-8C3A-28D086B4F362.png
Message 180 of 293 (655 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More