Re: Head to head is unenjoyable and impossible

by W13th

Original Post

Head to head is unenjoyable and impossible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I really love madden mobile but this head to head is really getting to me. I see that in 2015 season this was the same way and EA don't care at all about our gaming experience. I really wish that they will just pipe this * down because I really want Gronk!!!

Message 1 of 6 (847 Views)

★ Guide

LOL... I can't tell if this is a serious post or not

If you're not winning at head-to-head, then try using a different strategy?  It's really not that hard.  Maybe start with what's going on?  Why do you feel head-to-head is so hard?  I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that can help you with strategy.

However, given that LOT's of people have obtained Gronk, I highly doubt that EA doesn't care about your gaming experience.

Message 2 of 6 (834 Views)

★★★ Novice

so what do you advise for me to do then I will take help with open hands.

Message 3 of 6 (827 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Madden is more like a strategy game with a football element. First thing is understanding that H2H Is an entirely different game within a game that's designed to fully challenge you. Pay close attention to the 'Suggested' play formations relative to the plays you wanna pick. Research the true positions of ur players & put em there so they play at their full potential. Build a gold/silver team just for H2H to keep the difficulty to a minimum. No matter what they say, High OVR's are only for bragging rights so build a solid gameplan. The best players in the world on one team are useless without a gameplan. Last thing, pay super close attention to defensive formations before the snap & memorize their patterns. Season gameplay is only practice for u to apply what u've learned. Reasearching & learning all of this & more as I played helped me get 21 million fans really quickly so maybe it can help you, too. Good luck
Message 4 of 6 (810 Views)

★ Guide

great response @W13th.  Well said!

Message 5 of 6 (787 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thx, Pgetz51. It can be difficult so I try to help out when/where I can.
Message 6 of 6 (780 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More