Gauntlet Set - Complainers Please Read

by pgetz51

Original Post

Gauntlet Set - Complainers Please Read

★ Guide

I often read on several forums how certain sets are fixed and impossible.  Earlier in the year it was the Domination Event and more recently it's now the Gauntlet Event.  I've posted about the "Coupon Collectors Problem" which explains how statistics work.

I've had several people in my league complete the Gauntlet Event and I've also encountered several players through tournaments that obviously already completed it as well as they had Edelman. I

I on the other hand am one of the unlucky ones.  I've completed the Gauntlet Live Event a total of 550 times now.  I have 9 of the 10 players to complete the Gauntlet Master set.  I've completed the Gauntlet Runner Pack set 54 times and still can't get the final player I need.

The reason i'm posting this is to let all of you know that it's not the same for everyone. Some players get extremely lucky and some are not so lucky.  I am determined to complete this set so I will continue to grind and complete the Gauntlet Live Events until I get get this last player.  Sure it can be discouraging, but if you really enjoying playing like I do, then just have fun with the game and you'll eventually get the player or items you need to complete a set.

Hope this helps!

Message 1 of 1 (444 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More