Re: Does ea custumer service has a solution for hacked account

by warstar002

Original Post

Does ea custumer service has a solution for hacked account

★★ Novice

Do ea advisor has any solution regarding hacked account rather than giving some intruction on how to secure account ived been trying to set up a call me back session but they only have country code in the us and canada how about other countries 

Message 1 of 6 (457 Views)

Hacked account now the hacker is using my account in madden mobile

★★ Novice

Can ea costumer support do anything about this ived already reported my account has been hacked and the only emailed ive received is try to set up a callback but the call back option is only for the us and canada im staying in macao and ived never heard of ea support to fix my prob now the hacker is using my account ived been playing this game since its debut since 2015 * man can ea support do somthing about this i want to retrieved my account 

Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)

Community Manager

@warstar002

Make sure you have your region selected at the top right before making your 'contact us' choices.

Check the following link for info on contacting us:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply ived already check the region and im here in macao china is there any way that i can get help regarding my issue thanks

Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

Community Manager

@warstar002

You can try contacting us via a VoIP service as per the previous link.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yes i still need help regarding my hacked account im havibg a hard time also connecting using the voip system due to bad connection n lacked credits can you just email me of the step or procedure in retrieving my account or can you just call me tru my hand phonenum here in macao [Phone number removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum] thanks

Message 6 of 6 (413 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More