Re: Crash on startup (Huawei Honor)

by ArSkX

Original Post

Crash on startup (Huawei Honor)

★★★★ Novice
*PLEASE DO NOT LINK THE USUAL CRASH CHECKLIST*

So after the latest update (3.8.1) on Huawei Honor phones (Can confirm on 5c,7 and 7 Lite, the game will crash after showing the EA sports logo. Me and my buddies have gone through the cheklist and the issue persists. I can send the crash report if necessary.
Message 1 of 7 (672 Views)

Community Manager

@ArSkX

Your issue is quite possibly related to the one posted here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Game-crashes-after-new-update/td-p/5924057

We are currently looking into that.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Most likely. Hope you can get this sorted out before Gauntlet!
Message 3 of 7 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem might be the strength of your wireless network. Some ways to try to fix this problem is to close out the app and restart your device. If that doesn't work, try clearing the cache and data of Madden Mobile in your settings. Don't worry, you won't lose the whatever you already had in the game.

Message 4 of 7 (633 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ldiakho I thought i wrote at the start of my post *DO NOT LINK THE USUAL CRASH CHEKLIST* for the first sentence in my post?
Message 5 of 7 (617 Views)

Community Manager

@ArSkX

Please note that AHQ is primarily a peer-to-peer support forum and the steps posted above by @ldiakho are definitely worth trying. Also posting in all caps is considered 'shouting' and is discouraged. Thanks.

Thank you @ldiakho Standard smile

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice
"Me and my buddies have gone through the checklist" IMO you shouldn't send an solution without actually reading the actual post.
Message 7 of 7 (600 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More