Re: CEO Help Please!

by GoFarCar

Original Post

CEO Help Please!

★ Novice

Hello EA people. My account got hacked awhile ago, and help didn't help me too much. I have spent a lot of money on the game and would like to talk to EA's CEO. Could anyone let me know his email address? I would really appreciate it!

Message 1 of 9 (545 Views)

★ Guide
Have you heard of google?
Message 2 of 9 (536 Views)

★ Guide
Just out of curiosity, what is your ideal solution that you are expecting Andrew to do?

I mean is it EA's fault that you're getting hacked? I honestly don't know your situation which is why I'm asking.
Message 3 of 9 (535 Views)

★ Novice

If you have spent 500+ dollars on something, and customer service helps only a little bit, wouldn't you do anything to try and get that thing back?

Message 4 of 9 (527 Views)

★ Guide
Depends on who's at fault. Is the hacking a software issue? Is it an operating system issue? Is it a hardware (device) issue? or is it a user issue?

Completely understand that you spent a lot of money on the game. No arguments with you asking EA support to do more. Not even arguing about reaching out to CEO. Was just curious what exactly you'd be asking for as a solution.

I have a biased opinion as I work in IT. Statistically, a majority of issues are cause by users in some way shape or form. I don't know all the facts of your situation so hard to have an opinion on this one.

I guess my advice is gather all of the facts, troubleshooting, reports on when you spoke to EA support along with dates and times before reaching out to CEO. I'd also include a suggestion for compensation or resolution.
Message 5 of 9 (525 Views)

Community Manager

@GoFarCar@pgetz51

Contacting our CEO is neither advised nor possible for an issue of this nature. I have taken a look at your cases (of which there are many duplicates, please do not create any more) and unfortunately in situations such as yours the only thing we can do is educate players on how to prevent this type of thing in future.

Please see the following link for information on maintaining account security: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 9 (514 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Barry

I figured as much.  Thanks for the follow up and clarification

This is typical with almost anything involving an account now a days and education and awareness are pretty much the foundation of preventing these types of issues. Thanks again for the explanation and follow up.

Message 7 of 9 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@pgetz51

You are welcome, no problem at all.

barry.png
Message 8 of 9 (502 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, thanks anyway. I won't play madden mobile anymore, but that is ok. The main reason there wer a lot of duplicate cases is because they didn't seem to be working, as i created them from my IPad 2. Thanks for the help and clarification though.

Message 9 of 9 (493 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More