Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ameskirshen

"An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature"

I am a XBox Live Gold member (in good standing and my membership is current) and Madden 13 keeps giving me this error message when I try to access the Download Community Files section, "An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature". I already went to XBOX.com support and they bounced me to EA and yes my XBOX Live membership is already set to "Adult".

PLEASE HELP????

EA_Stephen
Topics: 113
XP: 2,054
Solutions: 2,578

Re: "An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature"

This is an Xbox message - I found this thread on the Xbox forums which may help, please read through the replies there to see if they help:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/8/p/407663/2065983.aspx

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
nightfire23456

madden 25 community files problem

so guys my problem is with xbox live and madden 25..... when I click on the download community files why do I get the message ( an xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature) . im a 2 year live gold member and my privacy settings are all set to allowed or to everyone.....so why cant I access the community files? oh and I see there is an origin email update thing in madden 25  so I tried to update it and it gave me the message unable to update at this time please try again later, does that have anything to do with my access to the community files?  and do I need this online pass thing to access the community? , ive tried asking on other sites and googling it and found nothing....guys please help, this is annoying, thanks guys

Keeper
nskorick

I'm getting the same error on Madden 25.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Acolyte
buckendahl

Error message

When trying to access 'head to head' and 'ultimate teams,' I get and error message that says 'an xbox live limitation does not allow access to this feature.' Please help!

Keeper
taquitojon58e8

So no one has a fix? Same issue and i tried everything. I was playing MUT earlier this morning.
Community Manager
EA_Barry

[ Edited ]

Take a look at the following link detailing information on parental controls: http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
rtj360

Did u change ur family settings? Or privacy? It worked for me, good luck.