Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
jasonguru13

madden 25 duplicating draft classes after 4 years

I've played 4 seasons and am allowing game to generate my draft classes (not importing). The draft class created before my 4th season is identical to the draft class generated before my first season.
This ruins the game and makes it unplayable.
Keeper
boognishisrising

Re: madden 25 duplicating draft classes after 4 years

I had this happen too, except my first 2 draft classes were identical.  This is STUPID!!

Keeper
psychoticvile

Similar issue first owner career played 3 seasons and draft did not repeat. Started a second and first one was with Pop warren in it and second was one with Eli Watson, Miles Ali and Jaquin Murphy, third has Pop Warren group again and I have a feeling the Eli Watson one is going to pop up again next season as news feed is talking about Jaquin Murphy playing at OK St. still.
Keeper
zaraza89

This game is driving me mad because of this stupid f'ing glitch. I keep getting this stupid Eli Watson draft no matter how many times I sim the f'ing seasons. Wtf is going on. Other than this glitch the game is fantastic, but this problem alone ruins everything... There's nothing to look forward to in the game, so stupid...
Keeper
fegba

i am having the same problem, them need to fix this.  

Keeper
jasonguru13

I took the game back and got it swapped out. The new one does NOT do this. You all might want to try that. Good luck.
Keeper
couchgrenado

I hope EA loses the NFL license. They are very bad. I thought a server side update was supposed to fix this but I just ran into the problem myself. This game is sad. Why can't they just leave features alone? It's been obvious for a decade now that they intentionally break things just to fix them.

Anyone have an update on this stupid draft repeating issue?
Keeper
javi13330

When you did this did you have to restart the franchise? Anyone know if you can take it from Week 1, before the choosing to import the draft class or not, or if it has to be all the way from the off season? What the hell does this 'server side fix' I just want rookies that aren't already 4 year vets... that's all I'm asking for...

Keeper
javi13330

... whell does this 'server side fix' mean, how do I get it, and does it fix the problem of repeat draft classes?** ..... this is really a ridiculous issue that I never thought we would have to be dealing with...

Keeper
chestercheeto05

Madden 25 offline ccf repeating draft classes

Is there any news on when this will be fixed? The game has been out over a month now and it is collecting dust for me. Getting pretty tired of waiting.